conducted by Marcel van Marrewijk
Monday, January 30 from 19.00:21.30 p.m. – XNUMX:XNUMX p.m.
Center Venwoude, Vuurse Steeg 1, Lage-Vuursche
Would you like to map an organization you work for:
- which device is most suitable
- which culture stimulates or inhibits the ambitions of an organization
- which leadership style or strategy works best
- which people connect the most
- which improvement possibilities with best rendering
- which form of governance corresponds to the nature of the organisation's challenges and ambitions?
On November 28, the book 'Cubrix, view on organizational development and performance improvement' was presented. It was written by Marcel van Marrewijk.
Cubrix is a three-dimensional framework in which multiple models and instruments can be placed and related to each other. Spiral Dynamics is one of the important bases in the book, alongside, for example, the GEM model (INK 3.0) developed by Marcel and Ken Wilber's four-quadrant model. The framework forms a good basis for mapping and improving the development phase of a (project) organization.
In this salon Marcel introduces the reason, the structure and just a few of the many applications of the Cubrix: in particular the organization matrix. After the break you will use it in groups to make an analysis of an organization known to you.
In order to participate properly in this salon, it is desirable that you have knowledge of the Spiral Dynamics drivers.
More information on www.cubrix.nl.
About the speaker:
Marcel van Marrewijk has been founder and director of Research to Improve BV since August 2007. This initiative supports making various aspects of integrated business operations measurable: from management-based, resource-oriented, to more connecting, people-oriented and stakeholder-oriented. This forms the basis for sustainable economic success.
We would like to invite you to this salon on Monday January 30, 2012. The salon starts at 19.00:21.30 PM and lasts until XNUMX:XNUMX PM.
It is possible to have a cozy and inspiring meal together before the salon. We eat a vegetarian meal between 18.00 pm and 18.30 pm. The costs are € 12,50 pp (in cash and to be paid to the CHE Salonhost there) and it is appreciated if we help clean up. For a good planning of the kitchen and the purchases, we pass on the number of diners on Friday morning. So give your time (no later than Thursday January 26, 2012) on via email@example.com.
If you can't come unexpectedly, send a text to Diana de Groot 06 – 43825794.
We offer these salons based on the "purpose and principles" of the CHE and in order to make this permanently possible in the future, we ask you for a financial contribution, the recommended amount is €5.
Provisional program of upcoming salons
- Monday 13 February: Gertjan Broekman and Anne-Marie Voorhoeve – Spiritual Intelligence (SQi) as a key to conscious leadership
- Monday, March 5: Michael Welsby – The Enneagram of Spiritual Integration
- Monday March 19: Peter Merry, Edwin Holwerda and Marinet Ritz: The purple – turquoise relationship
- Monday 2 April: Janet Ossebaard and Peter Merry – crop circles
- Monday 16 April: Margreeth van der Kooij and Leidje Witte – Processing (organizational) traumas through constellations
- Monday 7 May: Ton van der Kroon – Holy Places
- Monday 21 May: Odile van Eck – unwanted childlessness
- Monday 4 June: John the Dead – Plan B, setting up a financial system based on wholeness
- Monday 18 June: guest speaker & topic to follow.
And also possible, become a donor!
Organized by volunteers for volunteers. And the CHE has costs. From the Chamber of Commerce and the website to wanting to compensate for the time that goes into making connections between parties that enter into collaborations that they could not have dreamed of. To continue to make all this possible, we invite you to become a donor of the CHE.
With an automatic transfer of at least € 20 per month you make our work possible. The Center for Human Emergence NL is recognized as a charity, so your donations are tax deductible. You can register as a donor by sending an email to Geeske@humanemergence.nl and/or transfer a one-time donation or monthly amount directly to account number 126.96.36.199 in the name of the Center for Human Emergence Foundation in The Hague. More information can be found here. Incidentally, individual contributions are also very welcome.
Marcel van Marrewijk, Leidje Witte, Jonanda Roosingh and Diana de Groot
Do you no longer wish to receive these mailings? Mail this to firstname.lastname@example.org