Published: 26 July 2011
CHE recommends: “Experience Integral Seminar”,
24-28 aug. 2011, Venwoude, NL
Jan-Willem van Aalst, CHE NL Organisational connector
CHE recommends the seminar: “Embodying Integral Sustainability: Joining forces for the future”.
The following text is taken from the website http://www.experienceintegral.org/seminar
As we collectively embark upon a 5 day journey into the heart of sustainability, we’ll dive in with open curiosity, aiming to discover creative solutions. Come stretch your mind, enliven your body, renew your spirit. Connect with a vibrant community of global leaders to develop personally and professionally with the intent to generate greater efficacy in our field: sustainability.
We’ll leave the seminar with:
- Vibrant connections to a community of next-phase leaders, change-makers and visionaries
- A sense of being ‘plugged in’ to a deep discourse about sustainability & leadership
- Inspiring new methods for creating profit by combining sustainability and profitability
- The profound realization taking care of our bodies leads to higher levels of personal power and success
- A deepened understanding of your purpose, and the ways that you are of greatest service in the field of sustainability leadership
You can still enroll for this inspirational experience. See the website http://www.experienceintegral.org/seminar.