Published: 9 April 2013
ALL CHANGE! The old system has come to an end…
More and more people are becoming aware of the change(s) that are occurring. These are not small linear changes: things are changing in a not-normal way; intense, unexpected and fundamental. Many people feel they don’t understand and don’t have control about the quick changing society. Life conditions now ARE Change and they are changing. This also evokes fear. Nobody knows, not even the politicians or decision makers. And when people lose their faith in leadership, it can be really dangerous…
Everything is linked. It is not possible any more to find solutions for small parts of what is happening, we have to look to the whole! How can we handle this? It is time to replace the old system by a more overall perspective including different partial perspectives. We see the old system has come to an end. A break is needed and emerging. ALL CHANGE!
ALL CHANGE! – the events
In June – September 2013, you can participate in a series of six ALL CHANGE! Tele-seminars that will also be combined with local area events in different countries around the world. The main focus of the ALL CHANGE! project is to familiarise people with evolutionary change dynamics and, from that perspective, to look at what it means for their work in the world. How does change work? What do we mean when we say change? What kind of change are we talking about in the world today? How can we learn about the natural patterns of change in our personal, community, work and social lives, so that we can adapt to it and not be overwhelmed by it? How do we apply these insights in our daily work and life? These questions and many more will be explored during the upcoming ALL CHANGE! event.
ALL CHANGE! – supporting change in practical ways
Spiral Dynamics Integral (SDi) is a beautiful model to help us get a grip on all the change that is happening on individual, organisational and societal level. But it’s real treasure lies in the tools that it offers us for responding to change. In particular, the perspectives on different kinds of change, how we value the conditions for change to happen and how we can support the most fitting outcomes to emerge in a natural and sustainable way. Answering these types of questions are the special province of SDi – which is also known as: “The Theory that Explains Everything”.
ALL CHANGE! – the Global Events Program
- Free Global event: ‘Into The Spiral’, A sparkling introduction into Spiral Dynamics Integral by Cherry Beck and Jon Freeman, completed with music and pictures
In the next five Tele-seminars, four renowned speakers will be interviewed by Peter Merry and Marilyn Hamilton to explore and elaborate a variety of aspects relating to change at the Societal, Organisational and Personal levels. Each speaker’s views will be correlated back to the core change perspectives.
- Dr Don Beck will introduce SDi’s special tools and perspectives.
- Cindy Wigglesworth will explore All Change on a personal level
- Jean Houston will go into the world of cultural change
- Dr. Ichak Adizes will share his expertise in the field of change in organizations.
- ‘And now?’ This Interactive Teleseminar will focus on integration and applying the Change Dynamics in your local environment:
Price for this serie of five teleseminars: $ 99,- (Early bird offer till 1st June: $ 79,-)
Including access to: All event materials will be online and available long term for participants. There will also be an opportunity provided for engaging in an online forum to exchange experiences and knowledge. You can become a participant of this All Change Event by subscribing: http://www.che-hub.com
ALL CHANGE! – the Local Events Program
Alongside these Tele-seminars, several of the national Centres for Human Emergence (CHE’s) will organise local ALL CHANGE! activities, such as project conversations, workshops and face-to-face seminars designed to bring the general theory applied to real-life change situations. It’s important that we support people and projects in very practical ways.
The ALL CHANGE! event will offer these outcomes for Participants:
- You will feel like you can surf the tsunamis of change in the world today.
- You will take away valuable insights for community, business, family and yourself.
- You will be introduced to tried and tested frameworks that help you see the patterns of change and make sense out of chaos.
- You will have new thinking tools to help plan and manage your world.
- You will find justification and encouragement for positive expectations.
- You will be assured that you are not alone in the world.
- You will benefit from connections that can emerge Collective Intelligence to apply to emerging, complex problems.
- You will create new relationships with people next door in your city and across the planet, so you have new resources in coping with change.